Friday, July 16, 2010

Project on Top of Project!

There's a new project out there. It's called the Sketchbook Project I've already ordered my sketchbook and have started working on it! The theme for my sketchbook is Below the Surface, meaning completely underwater animals, landscapes, etc. Above is the introduction page to my sketchbook. 

 These are pages 2 and 3, an awesome jellyfish portraying positive and negative space.
And here are the 4th and 5th pages. I LOVE the seahorse, a lot. What do you think about my sketchbook so far?

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Is this simply for your own entertainment? I'm about to start painting on that extra wood from Bondy's sketch board that I had. I can't decide whether I want to go abstract or paint something simple.... but I love what you're doing with your sketchbook, Missy.

    ReplyDelete